Re: [SLE] System upgrade.
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 00:07:39 -0500
On Sunday 13 March 2005 10:44 pm, Richard wrote:
<snip>
> Runs fine. Only hitch was having to make decisions about stuff that
> wouldnt be upgraded.

The devil's always in the details, isn't it? When do we get to study your list of packages that didn't get /couldn't be upgraded?

> Sure is getting easier each time.

But Richard! You *just said* this was your first time! Er... I mean you said "I just tried something new, for me anyway..."
And you know what they say about things that seem too good to be true, don't you?

> I would recommend it to anyone including newbies and the almost brain dead.

I will NOT stoop to the time-tested schoolyard "takes one to ..."

Come on, Richard. Get back to us in a week or two, OK? That'll give you plenty of time to actually test-drive that baby and prepare a full report for us. ;-)

regards,

- Carl

Dover Foxcroft, Maine, USA Public Keys 68396713 & F8207216
----->>>>>http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/supportlinuxbios.html <<<<<-----