Re: [SLE] Machine hangs on heavy network traffic
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:24:18 -0500
> Any ideas? Where could I even start to troubleshoot this? Thanks.

As a start, why not disable and bypass the on-board nic by installing something completely different (and well supported) to see if the system still falls over under the same conditions?

- Carl

Dover Foxcroft, Maine, USA Public Keys 68396713 & F8207216
----->>>>>http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/supportlinuxbios.html <<<<<-----
< Previous Next >