kprinter:Warning Acroread problem
  • From: Chris Carlen <crcarle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:11:22 -0800
Hi:

On Suse 9.1, when I print from Acroread (updated most recent version with YOU and CUPS too) I get this error message:

KfilterBase::FindFilterbyExtension:no filter found for text/plain

Sometimes the error is repeated multiple times in the dialog box that pops up.

I have printer command set to "kprinter" that is all.

Is there a way to fix this?

Usually it prints Ok, except for when it doesn't, which is usually due to bad PS so I don't think related to this problem.

Thanks.

--
Christopher R. Carlen