Re: [SLE] Deskjet printer app has a bug? Signal 11
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:06:20 -0600
Andy Yankovich wrote:
My printer worked fine until I upgraded to kde 3.3.2. I was able to print the first four times after the upgrade. then from job # 5 to job# 22, printing failed.
I closed out kmail and again went to control/yast2/hdwe/printer and my printer is AGAIN LISTED AS A PARALLEL PRINTER. This has repeatedly happened (I'vegone thru the above steps about three or four times). Resuts are always as above..

Any suggestions?
What does ls -l /dev/usb give you?
--
Joe Morris