Re: [SLE] I spoke too soon
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:45:51 -0500
On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 07:53:12AM -0500, jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 March 2005 12:34 am, C. Richard Matson wrote:
> > >
> > > Oh I *do* hope so .. <wicked grin> perhaps a couple of good sharp
> > > shocks might shake them out of their complacency.
> >
> > And I thought you were a nice girl:-{ Rich
>
> My word, whatever gave you that idea ? <Grins>
> Actually, I'm a wonderful girl, in my goddess capacity.. <Huge Grin> It's
> dealing w/ *general* idiots that makes it most difficult to wish them
> happiness, as I ought, for my own sake. <sigh> Guess I still have more
> humanity lessons to learn <sigh> .

Any girl who thinks electrical shock is good for some of the idiots I've
seen is nice in my book. I should do a new series, I've been published a
million times with my tutorials and my story based on BOFH, I should make a
new book though and call it rm -rf /

I think that would be awesome.

> We could all save a lot of time and trouble if we made idiots wear a sign.
> Those people who need warnings on things like 'Preporation H' to remind
> them it's for "external use only, don't eat it" !!

Just take off a few warning signs. You'd see a problem can solve itself.

> If they wore signs we would all know better than to ask them for
> information of any kind, or trust them w/ dangerous items, like butter
> knives! <G>
>
> Look on almost anything you buy and you will see at least one "warning to
> idiots" Even those silly air pillows people like Amazon put into their
> packages to keep things from breaking. They say they are NOT for use as
> floatation devices... uh, hello "here's your sign" !

=o

So are you dating anyone?

> Still, think of the waste .. all those poor dead lil chips who have harmed
> no one, their useful lives snuffed out, in a manner of speaking, before
> they even get started on their appointed jobs.
>
> (and they yap at me for tossing a glass bottle into a trash bin, "materials
> to make that are scare and expensive !!" I guess some people think sand
> is a rare commodity , but only on the best beaches after Mother Nature has
> had one of her tantrums...

NP: Danzig - Trouble