Re: [SLE] Acrobat 7 freezes on Firefox
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:49:28 -0800
Yo!

Ohmygod. It works. It's pretty. Keyboard shortcuts work. It has the
fancy searching stuff. It can handle the latest PDF versions. It uses
GKT2. It's got options out the wazoo (something only a geek can love,
of course). And if I'm not mistaken, font rendering is noticeably
better than I'm accustomed to from Linux. It's actually Linux-friendly.
E.g., it knows about six different email clients, including KMail,
Evolution and Mutt. There's a fast-find cache. I turned it off.

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, Adobe.

Oh, yeah. It has little ads in the toolbar and for some reason, Yahoo!'s
Web search is integrated. I guess you can't have everything.

Randall Schulz