Re: [SLE] KDE-3.4
  • From: Andreas Philipp <andreas.philipp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:28:51 -0500
Guillermo,

El Mié 16 Mar 2005 14:19, Guillermo Ballester Valor escribió:
> Just now I've been using apt to update the source of available packages.
> Today the KDE 3.4 packages has been included to the kde3-stable component
> (SuSE 8.2)

I also have been looking at the SuSE and KDE ftp sites and what strikes me odd
is that for 8.2 many packages are missing - all kdebase packages, for
example. While for 8.2 there are 58 packages available (147 MB total), for
9.0 there are 92 packages (225,7 MB).

Have you actually updated to 3.4 final? Does it work on 8.2?

> Is KDE 3.4.0 already released?. I think the targeted day was precisely
> today. No news at kde.org still.

So it seems as if they were readying their ftp sites for launch, but it's
still not official.
--
Andreas Philipp
Noema Ltda.