Re: [SLE] updating software via YaST
  • From: Brad Bourn <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:06:47 -0700
If I'm understanding you correctly, there are 2 issues.

Getting new apache and subversion than 9.1 doesn't have.
Letting YOU do the update.

Were you able to get the newer versions installed and working without YOU?
(configure, make, make install, etc.) and then having trouble making the new
rpm's?

I myself have never played with making rpm's, let alone update rpm's that YOU
would recognize.

If these are the case I would get it working first, so you can move on, and
then see if 9.3 doesn't have the same versions that you wanted to goto
anyway.

B-)