Re: [SLE] USB automount rw
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 02:45:13 +0100 (CET)

The Thursday 2005-03-17 at 13:53 -0600, Ganeshram Iyer wrote:

> I am running a Suse 9.2 with Gnome 2.6. I am having trouble getting my
> USB stick to be mounted as read-write.

You are not the first one I hear complaining of a similar problem, but I
don't know the answer.

But I was going to mention some other thing: You are hijacking threads,
and because of that, your emails get sorted amongst those of last month.
It makes more dificult for people to answer your questions.
Please, don't hijack.

This is what we see:

7208 Feb 3 Jason Gerfen (3038) [SLE] Auto-Install feature?
7209 Feb 3 Brad Bourn (3311) |->
7210 Feb 3 Jason Gerfen (4035) |->
7211 Feb 4 Jason Gerfen (3885) |->
N 7212 Feb 5 Ganeshram Iyer (3861) |-[SLE] installing firestarter -
* 7213 Mar 17 Ganeshram Iyer (3913) |-[SLE] USB automount rw

If you don't know what I'm talking about, it is on this list FAQ:

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson