Re: [SLE] SUSE future
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:56:49 -0800
Fred,

On Tuesday 22 March 2005 11:39, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> On Tue March 22 2005 2:16 pm, JD. Brown wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > As far as this threat to the "american way of life". I say bring it
> > on. I love it to become a threat over here in the states. I want
> > Microsoft to fall down and hurt themselves. Severely, I might add.
>
> NO ONE wants that anymore than I do. It's the most immoral corp. in
> the USA, IMHO, and deserves to fail BIG TIME.

Oh, there are far more immoral corporations in These United States. Most
any health insurer is easily being more immoral than Microsoft. Ditto
for mining, chemical and petroleum companies. A little closer to the
same sphere, ChoicePoint is on the nefarious side of Microsfot. And
there are many, many others.

Microsoft's a dirty dealer and they've clearly violated laws in many of
the countries where they do business, they're not doing nearly as much
damage as many other corporations.

> Fred

Randall Schulz

< Previous Next >