I cant find ulimit and gdbm-devel in CD's
  • From: Arie Reynaldi Z <reymanx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:13:52 +0700
Hi All,

I just got 5 CD's 9.2 Pro from a friend. I can install it in my box
without any errors. I copied all 5 CD's in /home/suse/disk. Then when
I want to install ulimit from yast, there's no ulimit package in . It
happens when I try to install gdbm-devel, it also not in CD's. Then I
open ARCHIVE.gz, and both packages are not in CD's. But when I look in
ftp mirrors, both are in there.
Why is it happend ? Should I just rsync my /home/suse/disk with
nearest mirror ftp server ?

regards

--
Arie Reynaldi Zanahar