Re: [SLE] SUSE future
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:21:59 -0500
> I used it and it wouldn't load Eterm. Again this isn't about APT or
> something else being better. I think I pointed that out in my other
> message, this is about getting one of them to be added to SUSE.

Then *why* provide an example of a perceived failure of apt to do what
you desire when the example merely shows that you have not provided
the sources for the desired package(s)? You are inferring by example
that apt will not or can not do what you require.
HOG # US1244711 Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery