RE: [SLE] place for final commands -- nfs mounts
  • From: "James D. Parra" <Jamesp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:19:18 -0800
Hello,

Noticed that nfs mount is running before the network is up and I am getting
a "Network is unreachable" error when importing the Net File System during
boot-up.

Under /etc/init.d/rc3.d/ if I were to change S02nfs to S11nfs, since the
network startup script is called S10network, would nfs start after the
network is up?

Need help with this.

Thank you,

James