Re: [SLE] You Don't Know How Good You've Got It!
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 06:14:56 -0500
On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 07:56:54PM -0800, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I started a new job today. The good news is they use Linux. The bad news
> is that it's Redhat and it's mandated by company policy (where have we
> heard that before?).

Trade ya. You work with my Aunt for a boss who thinks she is a hacker and
can't operate Windows 98 properly while you sell cell phones and listen to
her talk down to you because she thinks she's smarter than you, and then
have her yell at you for shit SHE did, and I will be the BOFH of your new
job.

I'm in Michigan if you want to trade.

Ahh, might want some valium if you decide to.

> Redhat does not hold a candle to SuSE.

Yet for some reason they manage to have more sales..... I don't understand
it at all. A friend of mine was Mr RedHat and would use nothing else.

> What's especially bad is the truly awful font rendering. And the damn
> thing's running Mozilla 1.4!

Heh, it's like they got that from Debian or something.