Compiling Courier-imap Problems
  • From: Lucky Leavell <susemisc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:32:51 -0500 (EST)
I downloaded (from Suse FTP site) and recompiled courier-imap from source
to add support for MySQL in the authentication modules. Configuration,
compiling and installing according the the INSTALL file went with only
minor problems EXCEPT the install failed to update the files in /usr/sbin
or /etc/courier.

Is there some way to assure this gets done without having to manually
modify the makefiles? Did I miss something in the recompile process? (I
did untar the download file and run configure and make as a non-root user;
make install was run as root.)

Thank you,
Lucky Leavell