samba - strange problem
  • From: Mirko Perak <m.perak@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:50:00 -0800
I have strange problem I never heard before.
We have here LAN with 40 Windows machines, and my SUSE 9.2 box is only Linux
computer. I can see all Windows machines and they see SUSE box. I can copy
from them, and they copy from me. Everything is fine, but whenever I copy
file larger then 100 MB, copying stops somevere about 100 MB. It seems like
Samba have some limitations? When I turn off Samba server, and only Samba
klient is up, I can copy big files. But other Windows machines can't copy
from me, they don't see my computer.
If you have some idea what's the problem, I will be gratefull.
--
Mirko

  • No further messages