SuSE 9.2 slow https connection set up
I was running a server with SuSE 9.1, providing various
things, including webmail for a few friends. All was working
well. I've just set up a new server with SuSE 9.2, and now
some clients are finding https connections take several
minutes to connect to it. As far as I know, the configuration
of the new server matches the old. Its as though the
connection isn't made until something times out, but I don't
know what to monitor. I tried logging DNS queries, and
I can't see anything suspicious there.

Any suggestions? Be great to sort this out.

Cheers,
Paul.

  • No further messages