Re: [SLE] Audacity no start --SOLVED
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 01:46:17 -0500
On Sunday 27 March 2005 12:07 am, Steve Lett wrote:
<snip>
> heh, heh, heh, in fact I was just logging on to report success implementing
your suggestions. The curious can read on -it's newbie stuff...

> I thought Lee's idea was good. That did kind of give me a clue of what
isn't working right.
> But I wasn't so sure what exactly was wrong until I implemented your first
suggestion.
> Install the version for 9.2...
<snip>

Hi Steve,

I'm glad everything worked out, but I'm surprised you could install an rpm
meant for 9.1 without realizing it. Under normal circumstances, YaST would
have complained pretty verbosely. I hope you enjoy using Audacity as much as
I do. It's a great package, once you get a grip on it's nuances. And the
people on it's mailing list are very responsive.

regards,

- Carl

Dover Foxcroft, Maine, USA Public Keys 68396713 & F8207216
----->>>>>http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/supportlinuxbios.html <<<<<-----