Re: [SLE] Replacement Motherboard Recommendation?
  • From: "David Colburn" <dmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:34:15 -0500
> Hi David. Have you checked the SuSE hardware compatibility database
> on the SuSE website? There are other more general Linux ones if you
> do a Google search too.

I used to always look there but the problem is that models, sub-model chipsets,
bios features, etc. change so quickly that one may buy the same model mobo today
and again in 30 days and see different compatibility.

I am hoping to have more success getting a specific recommendation from
someone who has purchased something recently.

Thanks! dmc
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm