Re: [SLE] kmail & kwallet
  • From: Colin Carter <colincarter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:40:14 +1000
Randall,

On Monday 28 March 2005 11:31, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> Colin,
>
> On Sunday 27 March 2005 17:07, Colin Carter wrote:
> > On Monday 28 March 2005 02:46, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> > > Andreas,

> > > I have no sub-menu "Settings" in my K Menu.
> >
> > Mine is under Utilities -> Security -> KDE Wallet
> > SuSE 9.1
>
> I also do not have a Security sub-menu in the Utilities menu.
Sorry Randall, I have no further suggestions. I have no idea how
the programmers decide where to position things: it is just where
it happened to end up on my system. A bit frustrating!

> > Regards,
> > Colin
> > PS: I didn't like the loss of control either
>
> I'm afraid that's a non-sequitur to me at this point. What loss of
> control are you referring to?
I am referring to the fact the the wallet kept interrupting me and
often refused to lie quiet and sent incorrect passwords to my
applications. And settings and control of the wallet just another
thing to have to spend time on; I need to do more important things
like mastering xemacs, LaTeX, cvs, OpenGL, compiling....

> Randall Schulz
Good luck Randall,
Colin