Re: [SLE] printing from wine to cups
  • From: Andre Truter <andre.truter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:04:25 +0200
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:57:55 -0600, Donn L Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I downloaded and compiled wine then installed it and printing does
> work.
> I did "wine notepad" and "File", "Print" and off went the printer.

I quickly tried notepad under wine and when I selected print, it
showed that it wanted to print over 65000 pages!
I selected it to print only 1 page and it did.

Looks like I will have to download the latest wine.
--
Andre Truter | Software Engineer | Registered Linux user #185282
ICQ #40935899 | AIM: trusoftzaf | http://www.trusoft.za.org