Re: [SLE] Where am I
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:23:54 -0500
On Tuesday 29 March 2005 11:26 pm, Brad Bourn wrote:
<snip>
> Also, just noticed something cool about kmail and mailing lists. If you
> setup filters to grab mail from list A to goto folder A and tell that folder
> (under folders properties) that it holds a mailing list, you can then right
> click on that folder and choose 'New message to mailing list'.
<snip>

I use KMail, too. If I'm reading, say, your post to SLE and I hit the "L"
key, KMail launches a reply to the list. If I hit the "R" key, however, it
launches a reply to /you/. I learned that from Patrick Shanahan, btw, so all
props go to him. ;-)

regards,

- Carl

Dover Foxcroft, Maine, USA Public Keys 68396713 & F8207216
----->>>>>http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/supportlinuxbios.html <<<<<-----