Re: [SLE] Where am I
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:56:08 -0500
On Wednesday 30 March 2005 02:37 pm, Scott Jones wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 March 2005 12:41, Carl E. Hartung wrote:
> > That works in KMail, too. It's very convenient. Now all I have to
> > figure out is how to fix this wretched text=flowed "unformatting" of
> > the quoted text. See what it does, above? I've tried widening the
> > word-wrap threshhold, narrowing it and even setting it to /no/
> > right-hand margin. No dice. Any thoughts?
>
> Settings -> Configure KMail -> Composer -> Use Smart Quoting
>
> (From the KMail help: "If checked, KMail will break long lines but will
> try to keep the correct quoting (e.g. the “> ” will always be at the
> start of the line).")

Holy Cow! Look at /that/ ^ It's a beautiful thing!
That's what happens when your eyes start glazing over. Sometimes you just
have to ask and move on...

Thank you!

- Carl

Dover Foxcroft, Maine, USA Public Keys 68396713 & F8207216
----->>>>>http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/supportlinuxbios.html <<<<<-----
< Previous Next >