MPlayer for SuSE 9.1
  • From: Chaitanya Krishna A <icymist82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:53:52 -0800 (PST)
hi all,

1.Can anyone suggest a repository for MPlayer for SuSE
9.1?

2.How do I play .dat files? Most of the videos that I
want to play are in this format.

3.Whenever I try to open an mpg video file with
noatun, xine, or kaffeine, I just get a blank screen
and only the audio plays. But if I have Xine running
in the background and I also have Kaffeine running and
play the .mpg file in Kaffeine, the clip plays. Can
anyone suggest what's happening? Kindly let me know
how I can play the .mpg movies properly. I meddled
with all the menus in Xine and Kaffeine, but in vain.

Thanks for your time and help.

bye.
chaitanya.