Re: [SLE] mail storage solution
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:28:33 -0500
* Paul W. Abrahams <abrahams@xxxxxxx> [01-31-05 18:40]:
> Is the reverse also true? That would be essential for me or anyone
> else trying out mutt -- I wouldn't want to be stuck with it and unable
> to convert back if I don't like the results. Kmail doesn't have an
> obvious import filter for mutt. But then again, it doesn't have an
> import filter for any other Linux mailer either as far as I can tell.

yes, mutt *can* read/share kamil's files as long as you set it up to do
so. Mutt can co-exist and share kmail's files as long as you set both
to use the same mail storage format. Mutt can transfer files from one
storage format to another and back, but no necessary if you use the
same format with both clients.

HOG # US1244711 Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos

< Previous Next >