Re: [SLE] gnome desktop
  • From: George Stoianov <gstoyanoff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:59:47 -0500 (EST)
My expirience is that if you have the packages
installed for the Gnome desktop it appears under the
choices. What version are you running?

You may consider removing gnome (if have nothing to
loose) and adding it again.

Someone else may be able to point you at config file I
don't know where it is sorry.
Good luck.
George

--- Paul Cartwright <paul_tbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>