Re: [SLE] Czech Post Office Adopts SUSE Linux
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:12:02 -0800
Tony,

On Monday 31 January 2005 18:12, Tony Alfrey wrote:

> > > Say, did you hear that the US Postal Service is going to switch
> > > to linux? Buohahahaha!!!!!11!
> > > (Ooops, sorry, not April 1st yet).

The USPS is an extremely effective and efficient organization. If you're
one of those "government is always less efficient than private
enterprise" types, stow it. That's pure dogma, and as such, predictably
false.

> > Last I knew, the US Postal Service uses OS/2 and hardware from
> > Unisys.
>
> Hmmm, I misjudged them.

Hey! What's to judge? Lance Armstrong is on the U.S. Postal team! What
else needs to be said!?

> --
> Tony Alfrey

RRS