Re: [SLE] Windows Media Codecs Install?
  • From: Gerhard den Hollander <gdenhollander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:12:05 +0100
* Fred A. Miller <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 10:05:20AM -0500)

> > note the additionally needed packages note at the bottom of that page.
>
> I get something like "not demultiplexed" as an error while trying to play a
> dvd movie. What I'd like is to be able to watch a movie with xine, but so far
> it won't get past the stinking "protections." And, yes......I've installed
> the codecs.

Use mplayer in stead of xine
http://packman.links2linux.org/?action=128

Currently listening to: 06 Zahira - Halcyon Days

Gerhard, <faliquid@xxxxxxxxx> == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
__O Computers and the internet will replace teachers within a few years
=`\<, The same has been said of

< Previous Next >