Re: [SLE] kmail (kontact) threaded view
  • From: Hamish <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 17:31:38 +0000
Paul Cartwright wrote:
On Wednesday 02 February 2005 11:48 am, Hamish wrote:
blue/red/green/bold/whatyouconfigured. Now collapse the thread.
There is no way of telling that the thread contains an unread
message. Maybe I've got a buggy install, or Im doing something
wrong?
all of my threads with new messages are in RED,
are the new messages red, or is the thread red? (say that 10 times fast;) )
and the thread is
opened. All other threads are closed.
use the "+" PLUS key to go to the next unread message.

Can you still have the thread in red, but with the thread collapsed?