Re: [SLE] Windows Media Codecs Install?
  • From: Andreas Philipp <andreas.philipp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:13:15 -0500
Fred,

El Mié 02 Feb 2005 11:24, Fred A. Miller escribió:
> I have ALL the files from packman, EXCEPT for libdvdcss.rpm. Apparently,
> the German anti-competive control freak law kicked in, and it's no longer
> available. I need it for 9.2.....file attached is fine. :)

Easy on that! Don't throw stones at a German code packager, when those who
began with all that shit have been RIAA and MPIAA.

With regard to libdvdcss, it's a small enough library and can be easily
compiled and installed from source. Get it from
http://developers.videolan.org/libdvdcss/.

Regards,

--
Andreas Philipp