Wireless lan
  • From: Bill Wisse <wiswp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:45:15 -1100

Hi All

I have setup a wireless LAN, one access point connected with a coax cable to
an aerial to give me wireless access to the internet.
Connected to this AP I have another AP connected by Ethernet cable and it all
works fine.
My question is, when I fire up Kwifimanager I get info about the second AP but
I want to get trough to the AP connected to the aerial to put in some
filters and see the signal strengths and connection speed.
What can I use to do this, I prefer a GUI but if nothing else I can use the
CLI.
I'm using 9.2.

Thanks for any help.
--