Re: [SLE] Re: SuSE 9.2 and GA-8TRS350MT mobo
  • From: Andre Truter <andre.truter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 23:30:30 +0200
On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:05:54 -0600, Darryl Gregorash
<raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Andre Truter wrote:
>

> What did Henry find?

Henry found my post to SLE mailing list about problems with this mobo
on the net and he then mailed me directly about it.

[...] Snip some interesting info.

> So if you're using generic memory, try swapping that out for something
> from Kingston or Corsair and see if that fixes things. If not, you'll
> probably just have to wait until SuSE has a chance to certify the board.

Thanks for the info Darryl, I will pass it on to Henry and see if he
can try it with different memory.

--
Andre Truter | Software Engineer | Registered Linux user #185282
ICQ #40935899 | AIM: trusoftzaf | http://www.trusoft.za.org