Re: [SLE] default browser
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 17:17:21 -0500

Roger Beever wrote:

| I'm guessing I won't know for sure until I power up again tomorrow but
| the changes have not worked so far.
| Regards Roger

Sorry to hear that, Roger. I went back and looked at it and I literally
replaced the string "epiphany" with "mozilla" -- leaving the remaining "
%s" in place --> "mozilla %s" being the result. That might be worth a
try, eh? (I apologize for leaving out that little detail!)

- - Carl

- --

< Previous Next >
List Navigation