Re: [SLE] Re: SuSE 9.2 and GA-8TRS350MT mobo
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:53:46 -0600

Andre Truter wrote:

What did Henry find?

Henry found my post to SLE mailing list about problems with this mobo
on the net and he then mailed me directly about it.

OK, rats, I was thinking he might have found something my google search didnt' turn up :-)

Thanks for the info Darryl, I will pass it on to Henry and see if he
can try it with different memory.

I hope it works, or something works. Just from the PCStat review article, that is one sweet little board. The embedded graphics controller in the southbridge is particularly nice. Alas though, the benchmark comparisons made the board look a tad less than impressive -- somewhat sub-par, I'd say, though I hasten to add it isn't a dog either.

Too bad it's a P4 chipset though :-(

< Previous Next >