Re: [SLE] problems with Iomega Zip drives in Suse 9.2
  • From: Andre den Oudsten <AdenOudsten@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 09:38:09 +0100
On my system, SuSE 9.0 with 2 harddrives, I have in fstab:
/dev/hda4 /media/zip auto noauto,user 0 0.
Just from the installation of 9.0
Hope it will help you
André den Oudsten

Chris wrote:

Hi Carlos,
I had a similar set up with 9.1 but in 9.2 it doesn't work. If you get 9.2
you should only need
/dev/sda /media/zip auto defaults,noauto,user,exec 0 0
most people find this or similar works fine. Its actually simpler but seems
to disobey all the usual rules for hds.
Chris