Re: [SLE] Portal and CMS recommendations
  • From: Mark Crean <mcrean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 11:37:16 +0000
Togan Muftuoglu wrote:

Hi,

I am in need of selecting a Portal and CMS( content management system).
I have found quite a bit of them and as a result I need some
recommendations.

I've had very good results with e107, though you'd need to check how easy it is to add content via a browser (e107 does allow this, though). The admin interface is excellent as well as thorough. Seems a lot easier to install and use than most such systems. Based on php + mysql. See:

http://e107.org

You can also test-drive many of these cms systems "live" by going to this very useful site:

http://www.opensourcecms.com/

:)

Fish