Re: [SLE] Missing xterm
  • From: Gerhard den Hollander <gdenhollander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:41:32 +0100
* jalal <the_jalal@xxxxxxxxxxx> (Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 03:31:24PM +0100)
> OK, this sounds silly, but on my 9.2 install, I can't find an xterm...
> nor can I find an xterm package.

It's there
it's part of the xorg-x11 rpm

Kind regards,
--
Gerhard den Hollander Phone :+31-10.280.1515
Global ICT manager Direct:+31-10.280.1539

solely for the use of the addressee. This e-mail shall not be deemed binding
unless confirmed in writing. If you have received it by mistake, please let us
know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this
message or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.