Re: [SLE] Mailing list FAQ
  • From: Brad Bourn <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:34:16 -0700
Not much to it. There are plenty of people on here that seem to live for
letting posters know what they do wrong, Just don't take it personally and
don't let it get to you. Most people prefer you don't post like I just did
with this message (Top Posting)...

other than that, if it not from a new release, chances are it has already been
discussed to some extent. Using google to search through SuSE's mailing list
is quite simple. Use the syntax

site:lists.suse.com <keyword> <keyword>

like this for example
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Alists.suse.com+faq&btnG=Search&hl=en&lr=lang_en&safe=off&c2coff=1