Re: [SLE] SCSI Controller Configuration Error
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 21:52:14 -0500

L. Mark Stone wrote:
<snip>

Hi Mark,

I got diverted this afternoon, so I apologize for the delay.

| Been there, done that. ... safest thing is to put the unit back on the
shelf for a while.

I doubt it'll sit there for very long. I used to 'pop in' over at their
Milpitas plant for firmware updates -- /chips/, mind you -- and then
diskettes. That was well before the dot-com boom, of course.

I don't know how things are now, but they were always a great outfit to
deal with back then. You could beat on their tech support door out back
after 6:00 p.m. and always find an engineer working late. ;-)

| North of Bangor, eh? Get down to Portland much?
No, but I would if I had a reason. I liked it the one time I was there. ;-)

- - Carl

- --