[SLE] Configuring Suse 9.2 Pro as an email server

Hi,

Can someone explain to me how to setup and configure Suse 9.2 pro as an
email server. I am very new to Linux in fact 4 days old and been thrown
in the deep end. Step by step instructure or documentation is greatly
appreciated.

I had my ISP pointing the MX record to my Wan IP Address and also bought
a domain name, I guess the next step is to configure Suse 9.2 to get the
email and send it to the users (windows xp with outlook client) and also
for the users to send email to the Suse box and out to the world.

I am thinking of using IMAP.

Thanks
Savyn