Re: [SLE] kicked out of graphical boot mode
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 09:29:35 -0500
devosc wrote:
is it something to do with my iptables??? yesterday prior to this
problem I heard a clicking sound inside the machine ??? and then all
of a sudden my screen frooze up and after a few seconds the only thing
I could do was move the mouse around but could close any windows
etc.... so had to hard reboot which then prompted me with the cmd line
login....

I question about th iptables because I tried to boot via the install
discs and on one setting it complained about iptables....

Not likely. Iptables filters network access and has nothing to do with the desktop.

< Previous Next >