Re: [SLE] Gnome Menu Icon Size
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:51:06 -0500

John R. Tomawski wrote:
| I'm trying to change the size of the menu icons in gnome, google is no
| help so far. I've only been able to find links to changing the size of
| the bar itself. I'm referring to the icons that show up when you click
| the main menu button, ie. system, multimedia, utilities, etc.
|
| Thanks,
| John

Hi John,

The docs are available on-line here:

http://gnome.org/learn/

Scroll to the bottom for the sysadmin's guide.

These can be downloaded, too, in single or multi-page html or pdf
formats for off-line reference.

I only suggest this to you because the desktop preferences settings are
easy -- once you know where the tools are and how to use them. Things
have changed a bit in the effort to standardize maintenance of the
different desktops

regards,

- - Carl

- --