Re: Gnome Menu Icon Sizes
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 17:02:49 -0500

John R. Tomawski wrote:
| Hi Carl,
|
| I searched the entire admin manual for "icon" sections, only to see
| things I have already modified. Namely, the /opt/gnome/share/gtkrc file.
| I added; gtk-icon-sizes="gtk-menu=10,10", this seems to have made no
| difference.
|
| All the files I have edited so far only have an effect on applications,
| not the gnome menu itself.

Sorry it didn't help, John. I'd hoped all you might have needed was a
general direction to proceed. To tell you the truth, though, it
probably isn't you. I'm still digesting this new
gconfd/config-editing/active-update/propogate system myself.

But it'd sure be easier if the basic installation landed in working
condition in the first place. The deeper I dig the more pieces I find
missing/misconfigured. :-(

Keep me and the list in mind when you find out where that setting lives, ok?

Good luck!

- - Carl

- --