Re: [SLE] yast and postfix
  • From: "Theo v. Werkhoven" <twe-suse.e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 02:48:22 +0100
Sat, 05 Feb 2005, by SVydelingum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Do *not* reply to the poster, reply to the _list_ please!

> Hi Theo,
>
> Do you have any info on how to install and configure Suse 9.2 pro as an
> email server. I am a complete beginner. Clients are windows with
> outlook...this is for a charity shop.

Please do *not* toppost and leave full quotes dangling. Its makes
you look lazy, uninterested to spend any of your own time and just
being sloppy in your attitude towards this list.

It's almost three AM now, so I'm going to leave this until later in
the morning. I'll cobble up something basic for you.

Theo
--
Theo v. Werkhoven Registered Linux user# 99872 http://counter.li.org
ICBM 52 13 26N , 4 29 47E. + ICQ: 277217131

  • No further messages