Re: [SLE] CPU oddness.. /proc/cpuinfo included.
  • From: "Ryan McCain" <Ryan.McCain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 12:03:59 -0600
Carl,

Thanks for the response. After some research and a few chats on IRC, I
found out by righ clicking on my power icon, then selecting SET CPU
FREQUENCY POLICY, I could change a setting to "Performance" .. It was
previously at dynamic, which is "supposed" to save power. However, I
would think the power saved is negligible at best.

Thanks again.... Ryan

Ryan McCain
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Linux System Administrator 3