Re: [SLE] kdm issues
On Sun, 2005-01-30 at 17:23 -0500, Trey Sizemore wrote:
> I've upgraded to the latest KDE beta and things are running pretty well
> with a few exceptions. One of these is repairable in that kdm no longer
> has any sessions other than a few light WMs and KDE. Gnome was one of
> the casualties and I wanted to add it back. I noticed that I have both
> an /etc/opt/kde3/share/config/kdm/kdmrc and an
> /etc/opt/kde3/share/kdm/kdmrc.SuSEconfig file. Which one does KDE use?

Anyone?

--
Cheers,
Trey

No lake so still but that it has its wave;
No circle so perfect but that it has a blur.
I would change things for you if I could;
As I can't, you must take them as they are.
-Han fei Tzu

5:44PM up 4 days, 19:26, 0 users, load averages: 1.92, 1.38, 1.15
FreeBSD salamander.thesizemores.net 5.3-STABLE i386