Re: [SLE] 9.2 DVD ISO will not Boot
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 18:21:32 -0600
George Stoianov wrote:
I had the same problem with an older machine I had to
use the CD image to start it (but that has less
packages) so I had to switch it with the DVD before
the actual package installation. The problem was after
that I could not add software as Yast wanted CDs so if
that is your only option load everything you need.
You could delete your installation source via Yast>Software>Change Source of Installation, and add/readd your dvd as an installation source there, and you should be good to go.
--
Joe Morris
New Tribes Mission