update problem
  • From: Bob Schmidt <theschmidts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 07:16:11 -0600
Hi All,

New to the list. I am running suse 9.1, I did an on-line update last night, but never restarted my computer. This morning when I turn it on, it goes through the boot process and then blank screen. I restart in the failsafe mode, and then type "startx" it says that "xinint" could not be found. I'm not real good with linux, but my computer was working fine until I updated it last night. Any ideas as to what I might do to get it up and running again?

Thanks,
Bob