Re: [SLE] Fedora 3.0
  • From: "Verdi March" <cincaipatron@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 15:12:22 +0100 (MET)
Bahram Alinezhad wrote:
> Yesterday, I realized that when we open a new page of mozilla by
> choosing File -> New -> Navigator Window or Ctrl+N, the window
> opens much faster than pressing its icon on the panel (and a
> previous session is still open). The difference between these two

Of course using ^N will be faster, because you don't start
the whole program from beginning. The bouncing cursor may contribute
to the longer startup time, but it shouldn't be the main cause.

> is that in the second state, an small icon swings under the mouse
> pointer. I chose different mouse themes from control centre but
> could never get rid of this animation! Can somebody tell where is
> its settings? Can it be the origin of too long time of most
> applications to open?

Control Center -> Appearance & Themes -> Launch Feedback
Use "passive busy cursor".

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Superg√ľnstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl