Screensaver doesn't kick in !?
  • From: Jan Elders <jrme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 21:34:37 +0100
Hello,
Although having configured the screensaver to kick in, it just does not happen
anymore while logged in as "user" (it did work until about two weeks ago).
When logged in as "root" it does kick-in all right.
In both cases I have set Control Center -> Appearance & Themes -> Screen Saver
to "Random" to be started automatically after 5 minutes.

Any suggestion why "user" screensaver does not work anymore, while the "root"
screensaver does ?
--> I assume that I caused this myself, but I have no clue how and where I
could have done that.

Thanks in advance,
--
Jan Elders